Three good reasons to speak at Local Rock Stars:
Companies pay for a 20 min speaking slot: DKK 6000 (the event is free for participants), but here is why it is more than worth it:
- Networking and knowledge sharing. We encourage you to bring some of your employees to learn from other it-professionals
- Company exposure. Meet relevant students and potential future employees
- You only have to concentrate on your talk. Everything is taken care of! The working group creates the programme, does the marketing, and is responsible for all logistics and event details (the budget breaks even, covering catering, and project management).
The rules are the same as always:
- No sales pitches. This is a professional event, not a marketing or sales event. Make sure your talk is strictly technical, UX or Leadership professional.
- It is OK to tell the name of your company and use slides with logo once, but company presentations and anything similar are unacceptable.
- All presentations should include at least one error you made, and what you learned from that error.
- It is fine to use examples from services and products, but it is unacceptable to promote these.
All speakers must present in English and have their primary workplace in Jutland.